Have you guys ever experienced any net banking method for any bank near to you? If not, avail today the significant benefits of net banking with Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank. As net banking has become a crucial elemental part of our life, everyone should at least know about different services and sites to avail the net banking.
The current article is based on Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank- net banking and mainly focused on its services, benefits, steps, and other positions like password reset.
What are the benefits of using BRKGB Net Banking?
With Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin Bank BRKGB Net Banking experience the 24×7 virtual banking. There are several exciting facilities availed by the bank like viewing account statements, performing funds transactions, opening deposits, recharging Mobile & DTH, ordering checkbooks and Demand Drafts, or shopping online for favorite stuff. You can avail of banking anytime from just about anywhere.
What are the services which can be accessed through BRKGB Net Banking?
- Online fund transfer within Bank
- Transfer funds to other BRKGB Bank or Non-BRKGB Bank account securely
- Online Stop Payment of Cheque
- Transfer funds using IMPS
- Balance Enquiry
- Account Summary
- View Mini Statements online
What should I have to use BRKGB Net Banking service?
- An intelligent device could be a computer, laptop, Tablet, or Smart Phone.
- A secured good internet connection to access the website of the BRKGB Bank.
How to Login in BRKGB Bank Net Banking?
Step 1: Visit the BRKGB Bank official website. https://brkgb.com/index.php
Step 2: Click on Net Banking Tab on the website.
Step 4: Now, a page opens click on Retail User.
Step 4: Now, a page opens.
Step 5: Enter the User ID / Customer ID.
Step 6: Enter the password and click login to enter your BRKGB Net Banking account.
How to register for BRKGB Net Banking?
When you open your account in the BRKGB Bank, the net banking registration is given by default; however, in case if you are not registered for BRKGB Bank net banking, here are the steps to do so:
How to register for BRKGB Net Banking at a bank branch?
- Visit the BRKGB Bank branch near to you and ask for the Net Banking registration form either retail or corporate.
- Fill in the necessary form and submit it to the BRKGB Bank branch official.
- Upon successful processing, you will receive a user/login ID as SMS in your registered mobile number.
- Passwords for both login & transaction of the funds will be sent to your registered mailing address by speed post with 7-10 working days.
- An SMS will be sent only on your registered mobile number once your password(s) are dispatched from our CPC.
- SMS will contain a speed post tracking number for your reference.
How to reset/change BRKGB Bank Net Banking password?
You can instantly reset your BRKGB Bank Net Banking password by following the below steps:
- Step 1: Logon on to https://brkgb.com/ click the “Net Banking – Personal” option.
- Step 2: On the login page, click the “Forgot Password ?” link
- Step 3: Provide the User ID of your account and Debit card details (Card Number, ATM Pin, Expiry Date).
- Step 4: Also, enter the verification code that will appear on your screen.
- Step 5: On clicking the “Continue” button, you will be asked to enter new passwords.
- Step 6: You can reset either login password or transaction password, or both simultaneously.
How to Check BRKGB Bank Account Balance using Net Banking?
- Step 1: Log in to your BRKGB Bank net banking account.
- Step 2: Click on the Accounts Summary option under the Accounts tab.
- Step 3: A list of all accounts with numbers will be displayed on the window screen.
- Step 4: Select the account from all the numerous ones you want to check the balance amount.
- Step 5: After clicking, the account balance and other details of the selected account number will be displayed.
How to change or update the address in BRKGB Bank?
To change or update your address in BRKGB Bank, customers have the follow the below options:
- Visit any BRKGB Bank branch and apply along with the address proof.
- Send across a duly- filled & signed application along with attached address proof to the branch where you opened your account with an authorization letter.
What are the procedures through which I can initiate an NEFT Fund Transfer in BRKGB Bank?
- BRKGB Bank Internet Banking – Send money to your chosen beneficiary from your desktop/laptop
- BRKGB Bank Branch – Visit your nearest BRKGB Bank Branch and fill the NEFT form to do an NEFT transaction
What are the necessary transaction steps for NEFT through BRKGB Bank Net Banking?
For NEFT, any customer will need to begin by adding a beneficiary. Then one can go on to make a funds transfer or Credit card payment.
For online transactions, both the Net Banking and Third-Party Funds Transfer facilities should be enabled. (If you’re not yet registered, fill the form at your closest BRKGB Bank branch).
Steps to add beneficiary for NEFT
- Step 1 – Log in to BRKGB Bank Net Banking, using your Customer ID and Password.
- Step 2 – Go to the Funds Transfer tab.
- Step 3 – Click Add a Beneficiary and then select Beneficiary Type – Transfer to another Bank.
- Step 4 – Enter the beneficiary account details or Credit card number.
- Step 5 – Select the Beneficiary’s IFSC, using the bank and branch name
- Step 6 – Click ‘Add’ and then Confirm on the window.
- Step 7 – Authenticate yourself now at the secure access step, and wait for your confirmation message.
Steps to make your NEFT funds transfer-
- Step 1 – You need to go to the “Fund Transfer tab” and select ‘Transfer to another bank (NEFT)’
- Step 2 – Select account, beneficiary, and enter the relevant details
- Step 3 – Accept all the Terms and Conditions tab on the window.
- Step 4 – Review the details and, if all is correct, confirm to complete the process.
BRKGB Net Banking Tutorial [ Video ]
Summing it up at the end, I would only suggest the customers visit the nearest branch of the Baroda Rajasthan Kshetriya Gramin bank to avail themselves of the best net banking services.