ICICI corporate Net banking: Do you know ICICI Bank provides internet banking facilities to its customers? The benefit of this internet banking facility in ICICI Bank is that we can send money, receive money, easily do transactions and withdraw our cash very easily with this internet banking facility in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank not only provides an online net banking facility but also provides as well an offline banking facility to its customers.
But today everyone knows that online net banking is a very popular and useful way for daily money transactions and easy process in various things like send, receive, account balance check, withdraw money, etc. The special thing of ICICI Bank provides us best customer support.
So there are many people who want to use ICICI internet banking but did not know exactly how to use the internet banking of ICICI Bank.
For those people, we made a detailed guide which you can read in this post completely.
Today we will know all about the ICICI net banking registration process, login process, benefits of internet banking in ICICI Bank, solutions to your problems that you face while activating internet banking in ICICI Bank.
You will also know how to apply online for ICICI net banking and how to use ICICI internet banking online.
In this post, you will know all the necessary steps (like ICICI Net Banking login process, ICICI net banking registration process, how to apply for ICICI internet banking facility) in simple language.
This post is completely dedicated to those people who want to know more about ICICI internet banking and want to apply for online registration in ICICI internet banking or how they can use internet banking in ICICI Bank.
So read this post completely to know detailed information about ICICI net banking.
- 1 What is ICICI corporate Net banking ?
- 2 ICICI net banking features
- 3 ICICI net banking activation steps
- 4 ICICI net banking procedure steps
- 5 ICICI net banking mobile app
- 6 Benefits of internet banking in ICICI Bank
- 7 Important points to know about ICICI Bank net banking
- 8 ICICI internet banking problems of customer Forgot Password Error
- 9 Forgot username or user ID error
- 10 ICICI corporate net banking 2021 [ Video ]
- 11 Conclusion
What is ICICI corporate Net banking ?
There are many banks in India that provide internet banking facilities to their customers like; State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and Bank of Baroda are the main ones, but now you can also avail internet banking facility in ICICI Bank.
ICICI Bank is an industrial credit and investment corporation in India. It is an Indian financial service company founded on 5 January 1955. ICICI Bank registered office in Vadodara Gujarat and corporate office in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
It has a variety of delivery channels and subsidiaries in India. ICICI Bank provides customers best life insurance service and non-Life insurance services.
ICICI Bank has more than 5000 branches and 15000+ ATMs across India. This Bank also expands to 17 other countries.
Like other banks now you can also use the internet banking service of ICICI Bank in simple steps.
ICICI net banking features
ICICI Bank also provides online net banking necessary features like other banks. ICICI banking features are really easy to understand so that every customer of ICICI bank will easily access all of the features from their laptop or computer as well as their mobile phone also.
Some of the ICICI online net banking features are mentioned below-
Banking Login Feature
The benefit of this feature is that you can create a personalized internet banking facility for you and your family.
In this Bank, you will get the benefit of corporate internet banking. In other banks, you do not even expect this type of feature so this is the benefit of opening an account in ICICI Bank.
Balance and statement feature
You can get the mini transaction statement data of your previous 5 days so that you can check all of your internet banking history in your account directly.
You can also check the ICICI internet banking account statements of your customers and of your own.
The special benefit of starting Internet banking in ICICI bank is that you can request to issue an online checkbook from your computer. It means you don’t need to go anywhere for checkbook issues.
Bill payments and Tax payments feature
You can make ICICI credit card payments very easily from your net banking account.
It is also possible to transfer funds from your home with your computer, laptop, or even with your mobile phone.
You can also make bill payments of daily utility as well as a monthly utility also.
Like other banks, you can also pay your tax payment ICICI net banking.
When you get the internet banking facility of ICICI Bank then you realize that the interface of the official net banking website is really simple as well as very easy to understand for a beginner.
So if you just starting ICICI net banking all the features on its website are very easy to use and operate.
The navigation of the website provides you the clarification on doing different tasks and sections so that you can easily access all the features.
In all of those features, the most important feature is the security that ICICI Bank provides to its customers.
Mobile recharge and other services
You can do mobile recharges and with it, you can also do DTH recharges, broadband recharges, prepaid or postpaid recharges, credit card bill payments, gas pipeline payments, and electricity bill payments.
It means all the necessary features which you want to need in any of the internet banking services you will get in ICICI Bank’s online banking facility.
So now I think you have the clarification that ICICI internet banking is one of the best online banking facilities because above I have told you the benefits and features that ICICI Bank provides us.
Now let us know about the registration and login process and also we will know about how you can activate Internet banking in ICICI Bank in simple steps.
ICICI net banking activation steps
Follow The below steps to activate ICICI internet banking from your computer:-
You can use two methods to activate ICICI net banking.
- Online ICICI net banking
- Offline ICICI net banking
I know most of you want to know about online net banking facility but I have to tell you both (online and offline process) with steps because some of the readers do not have a computer so they can follow offline ICICI net banking steps.
ICICI net banking procedure steps
In the first method, your mobile number has to link with your bank account only then you can activate ICICI internet banking.
If your mobile number is not registered with your bank account then you can use the second method but before implement the second method I want to tell you that it is sometimes taking in an offline process.
Because for the second method you have to go in your ICICI Bank and then and ask for taking net banking of ICICI Bank. Then the bank employees will ask your some details like PAN card, mobile number, aadhar card, bank passbook, and others document to verify and for KYC of your account.
So now I can expect from you that you are ready to know about activating ICICI net banking online as well as offline.
ICICI net banking online registration process
Just follow the below steps to register with ICICI internet banking-
- You are registering first time with ICICI Bank so you have to start the whole process from beginning:
- First of all you need to go on ICICI bank website for internet banking facility.
- On the next page you will see two options first login and second is Get User Id. So just click on “Get User id” option.
- Now click on “know your user ID” option.
- After this step, you will see two options,
- First option is ‘bank account’ and second option is ‘credit card’ so if you have credit card then select this option and if you have not ICICI Bank credit card then you can just select bank account option.
- Enter your bank account number and click on Go button.
- Now finally, you have to enter your registered mobile number with your bank and then again click on Go button.
- After completing these above steps, the user ID will be send on your registered mobile number.
- Now let us know about ICICI internet banking login process-
- ICICI internet banking login process
- Just open the ICICI bank website and click on login button.
- On the next page you have to enter your user id and password.
Here the main thing is that now you have to create a new password because you are login the first time in your net banking account.
This is a very simple step.
- On the login page you will see “Generate password” option just click on this.
- On the next window you will see get password option so simply click on that option.
Now your password has been successfully generated. You need to complete just two more steps to activate net banking in ICICI Bank.
- After clicking on the get password of them the next window will open, where you will asked for enter the user ID that you received on your registered mobile number.
- Here you need to enter your user id and your mobile number. Only enter those mobile number on which you received the user ID.
- Then simply click on go button.
- Now you have to reset your new password because on that page the password generated which is default password and we don’t believe on that kind of password that is very risky so every customers first time needs to create the new password.
- The final step is, Fill your user ID, New password and Confirm new password field and then simply click on go button.
Congratulations you have successfully completed all the steps.
Now you can use the ICICI internet banking facility with your computer and even with your mobile phone and enjoy all of the benefits.😊
Note: when you log out from your net banking account keep remembering your user id and password. You can also write them in a separate notebook for the future.
now you can enjoy the internet banking facility from anywhere and from any computer.
ICICI net banking offline process
Till now you know that how to online apply and activate internet banking facility in ICICI Bank. complete online login and registration process for ICICI internet banking.
Now if you want to know about the offline process then you need to follow below simple steps:
- First of all you have to visit in your near branch of ICICI Bank.
- They are you have to fill ICICI net banking registration form. On this form you have to enter some basic details so you can easily fill out this form it is not a big concern.
- After fill out the net banking form just attach one passport size photo of yourself.
- Now I again read the form very carefully to check every detail because in some cases someone enter the wrong details and then the face in the problem. So just check before you submit the form.
- No attach one aadhar card Xerox copy with this form.
- That’s it now you can submit in this form on ICICI Bank counter in your bank branch.
- in some cases if you need any kind of help in offline process then you can ask any employee of the bank because the details you submit are really basic so I do not expect that you need any kind of help.
That’s it you have completed the offline process for taking the facility of ICICI internet banking.
ICICI net banking mobile app
Sometimes you will see that the website of ICICI Bank will get down but the app never goes down.
ICICI Bank it’s a net banking app that you can download from the play store and your Android smartphone as well as iPhone.
It means you can also take a mobile banking facility in ICICI Bank. If you want to access the mobile banking service of ICICI Bank then just download the ICICI Bank mobile app from the play store or Apple app store.
Benefits of internet banking in ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank second largest bank in terms of market capitalisation and net assets in India.
- From past many years ICICI Bank infrastructure is consistently growing in banking sector.
- ICICI bank account holders are constantly growing with fast speed in comparison to other banks in India.
- In addition to ICICI bank net banking you can also use ICICI corporate banking for ICICI personal banking facility.
Important points to know about ICICI Bank net banking
- Although internet banking of ICICI Bank is very safe and secure but you need to alert from fraud and scam calls from anyone that make trap for the customers of ICICI Bank. They present them as ICICI Bank executive and management but you don’t have to trust on them blindly. So stay alert and do not believe on any type of fraud calls and SMS.
- Never give your personal account information and net banking details of your account to anyone. Whether it is the ICICI Bank employee or any of the management team. Don’t share your account details on any phone calls and message.
- If you got any trouble with transaction for any kind of problem then you can immediately contact with ICICI Bank customer care. They will provide you the solution of your troubleshooting problem.
- There are many customers who wants to talk ICICI customer care sometimes but when they try to contact the staff then they get their call as busy.
- In that situation don’t get panic you can email them or you can write on their social media profile page because there are also many satisfied customers that don’t get there answer because of the busy calls
- But they got the solution of their query through the social media handle of company. So you can also contact on ICICI Bank social media profile page like Facebook, Twitter.
ICICI internet banking problems of customer Forgot Password Error
There is some kind of common problems that ICICI net banking customers face. Don’t worry they are not very big problems you can easily solve that problem in simple steps.
These problems come because of any kind of technical error. It is not a big issue ICICI bank is safe and secure and you can trust this Bank.
Some of the common problems which customer faces when they try to activate our login ICICI net banking are mentioned below:
There are some people that entered the wrong password more than three times then you face the account disable problem. You can solve this problem by creating a new password. You have to just click the “forgot password” option.
Then you need to enter your mobile number and user ID. You will receive the OTP so just enter the OTP on the next page and then you will see generate new password option.
You have to click on that option so you will avail to enter a new password and then again confirm the new password and just click on the go button.
Now you can simply log in by entering the user id and new password.
NOTE: do not enter the common password like ABCD or 1234 always enter the strong password which is the combination of letters, numbers, and symbols.
After creating the new password just write down this password in your notebook.
My suggestion is that don’t enter your password more than three times if you forgot your password and in some cases, you don’t write down it anywhere then just simply click on forgot password option and follow the above steps to reset your password.
Forgot username or user ID error
If you forgot your ICICI internet banking user ID or Username then follow The below steps to set up your new username:
It is a risky process because if you don’t have your user died then you can only reset it by contact with customer care.
You have to ask for some details even they can also verify your debit card details for account verification.
There are many customers who do not agree to give debit card details to bank executives so for those I want to recommend a tip that you can request to set a new username and password from your customer care very politely.
There are many chances that customer care will agree to your request.
After customer care accepts your request the proceeds this work. Then you will get a funny username and password by speed post on your address in 7-15 days.
Now you may think that this is sophisticated and complicated.
So if you do not want to face these types of problems then keep safe your ICICI net banking user ID and password safe place or just write down it in your notebook or save it in your document for access in the future.
ICICI corporate net banking 2021 [ Video ]
ICICI net banking is very popular. If you activate the internet banking facility in ICICI Bank then you will get many special features that other banks do not provide to their customers.
ICICI Bank also provides a mobile app for their customers to access mobile banking facility and all the banking features on your smartphone.
Now I hope you understand all the above steps to activate and apply for ICICI net banking service and also now you know about how to register and login ICICI internet banking from our mobile or computer.
If you have any doubts then you can simply ask in the comment section and if you find this information useful then share this post with your friends on social media.