SSSM ID Full Name is Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission. The Samagra Id Portal was launched by Madya Pradesh Government. If you register yourself in the sssm id portal, then through this portal all the citizens of Madhya Pradesh will get the benefit of various Government schemes.
After registering under this scheme, all of you will get SSSM Id Card, so that the Madhya Pradesh government will have complete information about you. By which the government will be able to know which scheme you have got the benefit of and which scheme has not benefited.
Just as a citizen of India can use his ration card at different places. similarly, residents of Madhya Pradesh can use sssmid in many places. If you are also a resident of Madhya Pradesh, then you should have complete knowledge about the samagra id portal mp. If you are interested in getting this information, then you can read this article till the end.
Quick Informtaion Of Samagra Id Portal MP 2021
|Full Scheme Name||Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission|
|Launched By||MP Government|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Department||Social Welfare Department|
|Post categories||MP Gov Scheme|
|Samagra Card Registration||Registration Link|
Samagr Id portal MP
Samagra ID is a portal launched by the state government of Madhya Pradesh, India. By which the residents of the state can register themselves by visiting this portal and get their SSSM ID registered number. So that they can take advantage of government schemes in the future.
If you want to take advantage of this scheme, all of you must have a samagra id mp card. Only then you can take advantage of the scheme run by Samagra
SSSM Id portal MP
SSSM ID has been started by Madhya Pradesh so that all the families of the residents of the state can take direct benefit of the scheme in various ways. Under SSSM ID, all citizens have to make a card, in which a 9-digit registration number is available. So that through this registration number, the Madhya Pradesh government can keep the information of every citizen with itself.
Types of Samagra ID
There are 2 types of Samagra id cards i.e. family SSSM id and member SSSM id.
Member SSSM ID
Member SSSM ID is a 9 digit ID from which the government is issued separately for all the members of the family so that all the members of the family can be identified separately by the government.
If you want to get the SSSM id of all the family members separately, then it is mandatory to register in the family SSSM ID.
Family SSSM ID
Family SSSM ID of 8 digit number, which is same for the whole family, so that the government can get information of the whole family from a single ID.
Eligibility for samagra id portal
Some eligibility has been issued by the state government to register in the Samagra ID Portal MP Online which is as follows.
- To register in this portal, you must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Only the elderly, poor class, BPL ration card holders, widow women, working class etc. can avail or register this scheme.
- Whose family is registered on Samagra Portal or who have family Samagra ID. The same people will be able to register in the member Samagra id.
Documents required for samagra id MP
Some of the documents required for registration in Samagra ID Portal MP Online are as follows.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mark Sheet ( 10th or 12th )
- Voter id card
- Mobile number
- Bank account details
- Pan card
- Driving license
- Caste certificate
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- BPL Ration Card
You must have all the documents given in the above list. otherwise, you cannot register in the samagra id list.
Benefits of samagra id MP
- Families who have got their cards made by registering in the Samagra ID card will now be able to easily take advantage of the Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal.
- If your BPL ration card is not yet generated then you can use Samagra ID as a BPL ration card.
- All the beneficiaries will get the immediate benefit of this scheme based on their eligibility.
- 100% verification of the beneficiaries will go so that no one can doubling in this scheme, so the needy can get the benefit of this scheme.
- If you are eligible for that scheme then you will get automatic benefit of sssm portal.
- Those who have registered in Samagra id can take advantage of many schemes run by Madhya Pradesh.
- If the residents of Madhya Pradesh want to make their BPL card, then first of all you should have an SSSM ID. Only then he can get BPL card.
Goal of samagra id portal mP
Samagra id portal has been started by Madhya Pradesh for some purpose which is as follows.
- This is the beginning of the digital revolution so that no one has to go astray in taking benefit of government schemes.
- To get the benefit of this portal, residents of Madhya Pradesh can register online for many schemes.
- Through the 8-digit registration number in the SSSM Id, the government will be able to know how many citizens have availed of the benefits of the scheme.
- The government will have a complete database of its citizens.
How to apply online for SSSM ID on Samagra Portal?
If you want to register in this scheme, then follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Samagra ID or you can also go by clicking on the button given below.
- After clicking on the button given above, you will go to the official website of all the Samagra id.
- All of you will be seeing an option to register family on the homepage, click on it.
- When you click on the register option, a form will open in front of you, you have to fill it carefully.
- You have to fill in every type of information like district, area, colony, local body, village, house number. caste and religion. You fill your information according to the Aadhar card because this government will check your information.
- Now you have to fill in every type of information like Colony, Local Body, Village, House no. Caste and Religious. You fill in your information according to the Aadhar card because this government will check your information.
- Now he will ask to fill in the details of his family head, now everyone has to fill in all the information like First name, last name, DOB, Age, Gender, Mobile Number, Aadhar Number, and Email id, etc.
- Now all of you have to upload all your documents so that further processes can be carried forward.
- The size of the documents you upload should not exceed 600 kb.
- Now all of you will be asked to add your family members, you can add all your family members one by one and their information like date of birth, gender, marital status, what is his/her relationship with you, mobile number, email ID with Aadhaar card number, etc.
- When you will fill in all the information, you will be asked to fill the captcha code at the end in front of everyone, all you have to do is fill the captcha and click on the Register Application.
- Now an OTP has been sent to your registered mobile numbers. you will have to fill that samagra id on the portal to verify the information.
- Now, your registration has been successful.
By following the steps given above, you will register in the samgra id portal. So after a few days, your SSSM ID card will be created.
how to search samagra id by name?
Do you know that you can samagra id search by name? To know this follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you all have to go to Samagra portal, for that you can take the help of google or you can also go from the button given below.
- How homepage will show in front of you where you will see the option of search family member, click on it
- Now as soon as you click on the new Search Family member, a form will open in front of you which is as follows
- Fill the requested information in this form and check one by one whether there has been any mistake like name, district name, gender, etc.
- Now finally you have to fill the captcha code and click on search.
- Now according to the information that was filled in the form above, the information of your members will have come in front of you.
By following the above steps, all of you can check your samagra id by name.
How To Download samagra id?
If you have just registered in samagra id follow the below steps to Samagra id download
- First of all you have to go to the website of Madhya Pradesh Samagra Portal and click on View member profile there.
- Now a form will open in front of you, fill both your samagr id and the captcha code below.
- Now click on the button given below in the form.
- Know your complete id profile will open in front of you, you can print or download it.
How To Download BPL Card On SSSM ID?
By following the steps given above, you will have downloaded your Samagra ID. If you want to download BPL Card then follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the website of Madhya Pradesh SSSM ID Portal and click on Track BPL Status there.
- Now a form will open in front of you, fill both your BPL Information and the captcha code below.
- Now click on the button given below in the form.
- Know your BPL Card will open in front of you, you can print or download it.
All Search Links Of Samagra ID (SSSM ID) online?
If you want to find some other information related to Samagra id or SSSM ID, then you can search any information from the table given below.
|Search By Family Id|
|Search By Family member ID|
|Search By bank Account Number|
|Search By Aadhar Number|
|Search By Mobile Number|
|Search By name|
SSSM ID Or Samagr Portal Video Tutorial
Can We Apply Offline for SSSM ID?
Yes, If you are not able to register in the Samagra portal due to any inconvenience online or your registration is getting rejected then you can also apply offline for Samagra Id Card.
If you want to apply offline then you can get SSSM ID card made by filling the application in Gram Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat office.
How To Download samagra id form in pdf
After going to the samagra portal, you can download your form in pdf by clicking on my profile
How can I get my samagra ID number?
Once you register in the samagra portal, all of you can get your samagra ID number. If you have not registered yet then read this article and you can register
What is SSSM ID number?
This is a unique 9 digit number, in which the entire family members of the samagra id cardholder can get information, so it is given only one registration number for the members of the family.
can We remove my name from samagra ID?
If due to any problem, the names of family members have been added twice to your samagra card, then you can remove it by login in to the portal.
If the member’s name is not removed even after logging into the portal. then you can delete it by filling the Form in the Gram Panchayat or Janpad Panchayat office.
Full Form of SSSM ID
SSSM ID Full Form is Samagra Samajik Suraksha Mission Identity Document.
SSSM ID Portal Scheme is only for the resident of Madhya Pradesh, if you are a resident of Madhya Pradesh, then you should apply early for this scheme and get your Samagr ID card made. So that the state government can take advantage of this scheme.