TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd located in the country is acquiring aspiring and well-talented individuals for the position of “ Trainee Officer” of the bank.
Application who are interested to grab the opportunity can apply online from 24.09.2021 to 03.10.2021 (including both days mentioned ) only through the bank’s portal/website (www.TJSBbank.co.in/career) after going through the entire document. kindly fill the form before 03/10/2021.
BASIC DETAIL’S ( TJSB Sahakari Bank Ltd Recruitment 2021 )
|Vacancies available||Trainee officer|
|Total number of vacancy||Not specified yet it will be as per requirement|
|Qualification required||Bachelor’s degree/ Graduate|
|Age limit||20-28 years|
LIST OF IMPORTANT DATES OF THE APPLICATION FORM
|Events of online examination||Scheduled dates|
|Opening date to register on the portal||24/09/2021|
|Closing date to register on the portal||03/10/2021|
|Opening date of payment for the application fees||24/09/2021|
|Last date for the payment of application fees||03/10/2021|
|Call letter||Available one week prior to the date of examination|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CANDIDATES
|Educational Qualification ( from 01/09/2021)||Bachelor’s degree from a well known recognized institution|
|Age limit of the person||20 – 28 years|
FULL SELECTION PROCESS
- Candidates applied for the written examination. written examination will be organised consisting 200 questions for 200 marks (1 mark for each question) .negative marking is there for ¼ wrong answers.
- According to the merit list marks obtained by the candidate in written test will get shortlisted for the interview and document verification.
- Questions will be based on Reasoning, General awareness, English language and Quantitative aptitude.
How to apply for TJSB bank Recruitment 2021
- Applicant must visit the portal of TJSB bank which is www.TJSBbank.co.in/career go through the website and click on the option reflecting APPLY ONLINE in front of your screen.
- For registration candidates must select the tab “ Click here for New Registration and entering their name following contact details and running Email-id. A provisional Registration No and passcode will be given by the system and will be shown on the screen. applicant must note down the passcode and provisional registration number carefully. an email will be sent to the registered mobile number consisting provisional registration number and password.
- even if applicant failed to complete the application form in one go, he /she can save the half done process and can click on “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify the details in the online data feeding which can be further modified if any mistake made by the applicant. candidates who are disable/physically challenged should complete the form carefully and recheck all the details entered are accurate and correct.
- Candidates are informed to fulfil and verify the details with care in online application form on their own as no changes shall be made or will be possible after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- Name of the person his/her father / husband etc. should be written correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / Mark /Identify proof other changes/sheets/ alteration found may disqualify the applicant from entering.
- Candidates must validate their details and save their application by clicking on “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and SAVE AND NEXT button.
- Applicants may proceed by uploading their photo and signature as per the specification given in the guidelines for scanning and upload of photo and signature clearly without fail.
- Candidate can proceed to complete other information of the application form.
- Click on the preview button to cross check the whole application form before COMPLETE REGIISTRATION.
- Amendments in details , if necessary and click on “ COMPLETE REGISTRATION “ once your are sure and verified that the other details signature and photograph in 100% legitimate.
- Then candidate may proceed for the payment of the application fee in the PAYMENT TAB.
- Final step is to just click on the SUBMIT button once your are done with everything else.
FEES PAYMENT DETAILS
- Application fees is amounted to ₹ 826 in total ( ₹ 750 + 18% GST applicable)
- Application fees is NON REFUNDABLE once made you cannot revert it.
- date : 24/09/2021 to 03/10/2021
- Application form is collaborated with payment gateway and can be made by Rupay/ Visa/Mastercard/ Maestro), Credit cards, internet banking, IMPS, Cash cards/ Mobile wallets.
SYLLABUS FOR EXAMINATION
|Content for exam||Number of questions||Time||Maximum marks|
|English language||50||30 min||50|
|Quantitative aptitude||50||35 min||50|
|General awareness||50||20 min||50|
- Test will be taken in in English language only no multilanguage setup available.
- No of options available for the each question will be 5 (five)
- Penalty for every wrong answer made is ¼ of the marks assigned to the each questions
TJSB Sahakari Bank Recruitment 2021 [ Video ]
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
What is the process for the selection of TJSB Recruitment in trainee officer cadre 2021?
candidate has to clear the online exam first to avail the call letter.
What is the maximum age till one can apply for the post of trainee officer?
one must be above 20 years and below 28 years ie candidates born after 01.03.1993 but prior 31.08.2001 are eligible.
Can I apply for the post of TJSB bank as a trainee officer offline by filing a physical form?
NO application forms shall be filled online only no offline options available to apply for the post.
what is the educational qualification required for the post?
Graduation from a recognized university as on 01.09.2021
what is the end date for applying for the TJSB Bank trainee officer post?
03.10.2021 is the last for application of trainee officer post.
what is the amount payable for TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Recruitment?
Application fees are ₹ 826 in total which was 700 including 18% GST on it.
Hope you enjoyed this article and you must have gone through everything about TJSB Bank Trainee Officer Recruitment. If you still have some queries related to this article then please comment below our team will answer all your comments.