Net banking, recently known as e-banking, is the new digitalization trend and transparency among a significant population. With growing and upgrading technologies, people have also started adapting and tracing online banking and business.
Net banking has become an integral part of a small business owner to the most extensive business icon. Like all other banks, UCO bank also avails services of net banking. The current article is all about how UCO bank net banking will help a customer avail of the necessary information.
UCO Bank Net Banking
Today net banking has become an elemental feature for every individual who prefers online banking services. Online internet banking can be availed 24*7 and provides a hassle-free experience as all bank services can be done from home. UCO Bank also offers internet banking features to its valuable customers. You need to register and activate your UCO net banking online account to use internet banking online. After that, you will receive a User Id and a Password which you can use to login into your UCO net banking online account.
Services Available by UCO Bank
UCO Bank is offering various services like other banks, which is associated with the products provided under UCO E-Banking to its valuable and regular customers as follows:-
All Individuals above 18 years of age, having accounts under Savings Bank or Current Account or Fixed Deposit Accounts or Loan Accounts, are offered Internet Banking Services under Retail Banking/Personal Banking.
All Proprietary or Partnership Firms or Private Limited Co’s or Public Limited Co’s having Current Accounts, Cash Credit Accounts, Fixed Deposit Accounts, Loan Accounts are offered Internet Banking Services under Corporate Banking.
All customers between 10 and 18 years of age having accounts under Savings Account or Fixed Deposits Accounts are offered Internet Banking Services under Kids Banking.
How To Register UCO Net Banking Account Online?
UCO bank avails the option like other banks for the new customers to register for net banking. The steps to register into UCO online internet banking account are-
- Open the search station on your computer or laptop and visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- After you go to the site, you can find the E-Banking option. Click on that.
- Next, you will have to click on the New Registration option.
- Wait for a few seconds as a new page will open. Here you have to enter your UCO bank account number and all your last five monetary transactions from UCO bank. After that, click on the Submit option.
- Now, you will avail an OTP on your bank-registered mobile phone number. You have to enter the correct OTP in the given box and click on the Confirm option.
- Again, a new page will open. Here you have to fill in your UCO debit card details. Again, click on the Submit option.
- For the next step, you can view your temporary user id. You will be asked to create a login as well as a transaction password. You have to re-enter the passwords and click on the OK button.
- Now, you can see a confirmation message on your screen stating that you have successfully registered for the UCO internet banking account. Also, note that you have to wait for two to three days to activate your internet banking account successfully.
How To Activate UCO Internet Banking Account Online?
The steps to activate your internet banking account online are-
- After registration, you will be required to wait for two to three days to begin the activation process.
- To begin the activation process, again visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- Now go to the login option. You will be needed to enter your User Id, so fill that up and proceed to click on the login option.
- You will receive an OTP in your bank registered mobile phone number. Enter the correct OTP in the given box and press the Confirm option.
- Next, you have to enter your login password. Click on the login button
- You will be redirected to a new page where you can see the terms and conditions of UCO bank. After reading them, click on the I Agree to button.
- For the next step, you have to change your temporary user id, transaction, and the temporary login password. Create new passwords and then click on the Confirm option.
- You will get a confirmation message on the screen that your id and passwords have been changed successfully.
- Next again, click on the login option.
- You have to log in now using your new ID and password.
- You would have successfully activated your UCO internet banking account by now and can do all transactions from your net banking account.
How to Login in to UCO Net Banking Account?
The steps to login into UCO net banking account are-
- Visit the official website of UCO Bank.
- Press on the E-Banking option, as you can see on the screen.
- Click on the Login option.
- Now, you will be able to access the Personal Banking option. You have to click on that.
- You will be taken to a new window page. Scroll down and click on the Continue option.
- Now, you will reach the login page. Type in your new User Id. Then click on the login option.
- Again, you will receive an OTP, which you have to enter in the given box. Then press Confirm.
- Now enter your password, which you have created for the activation process. Click on the Login option.
- You have successfully logged into your UCO internet banking account by now.
UCO bank Net Banking Tutorial [ Video ]
To sum it up, in the end, I would only suggest to the readers to read the above article about UCO bank- net banking thoroughly and do visit the nearest branch in your city and avail today the best net banking services.