Every customer will be aware of the financial services and facilities availed by the various bank. Apart from all the services, the full benefit in use by the customer is about net banking. After the digitalization and covid-19 pandemic, the majority of transactions have been done by online method. Like other banks, Union Bank of India also avails this policy and service for their valuable customers. The present article is all about- Union Bank of India net banking services, how to apply and register, and how to log in and reset the password. Read the article to avail the brief information about Union Bank of India net banking.
Union Bank of India net banking- All you need to know
- Union Bank of India also offers their customers a significant facility of Internet Banking services with the assured security and privacy.
- With the best Internet Banking service availed by the bank, customers can carry out banking activities from home or office with only a few clicks using your mouse.
Features & Benefits of net banking
- Accounts and transaction details of the customer
- Viewing and Printing of account statement
- Transfer of funds in own and third-party accounts availed by bank
- Transfer of money to other bank accounts in India through the gateway using NEFT and RTGS
- Direct or Indirect Tax payments
- Utility bill payments include electricity, telephone, insurance, mutual fund payments, credit card payments, and many more.
- Online air ticket and railway ticket booking and many more
- The only eligibility for net banking is the customer should have at least one active account with a Union Bank branch.
Service Charges for the net banking availed by the bank
- Free of charge for customers creating passwords through the Self User Creation & Reset Password modules
- Charges applicable as below when the password is sent in printed form to the retail/corporate users
- Rs.150/- postal charges (Flat) and Rs.30/- per password
- Rs.250/- postal + password printing charges (Flat) per corporate user
What is the procedure to activate the Union Bank Net Banking Services?
- The stepwise procedure to register for the net banking services is mentioned below:
- First, you must visit Union Bank of India (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/) and click on ‘Self User Creation.’
- On the next window, the customer has to select ‘Online Self User Creation – Retail users having Debit Card or Online Self User Creation (View Facility Only for customers) – Retail users without Debit Card.’ The appropriate option must be selected depending on whether you have a debit card or not.
- Once the appropriate option is selected, click on ‘Continue.’
- The next page must fill in the required details: account number, date of birth, Permanent Account Number (PAN), and verification code.
- Click on the continue tab once the customer has entered the details.
- On the next page, the customer must enter the debit card details and PIN. Next, you must enter any of your last five transactions and the type of transaction.
- Once the above steps are completed, the customer will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number for net banking.
- Customer compulsory requires to enter the OTP and click on ‘Submit tab.
- The User ID and name will be displayed on the screen on the next page of the window.
- Click on the Continue tab to proceed further.
- On the next page, the customer will also have to create the unique Login Password and Transaction Password.
- Be sure that each password must be entered twice and must be made as per the instructions.
- Click on the ‘Submit tab’ one more time after completing your unique password insertion.
- Now customer will need to wait for at least 24 hours for the validation process to be completed and the internet banking account activated.
- The bank portal will send a confirmation message on the registered mobile number once the registration process is complete.
- Customers can log in after 48 hours by using the User ID and Password.
How do I register for Union Bank internet banking?
- Visit www.unionbankng.com from your browser.
- Click on “INTERNET BANKING”
- Click Not Enrolled? Sign up now!
- Input account number and click continue.
- Enter One Time Password (OTP) received via SMS.
- Choose username and password, confirm details and click submit.
- Log in with your username and password.
How to apply for net banking?
- Customers can apply for the net banking facility by using one of the below-mentioned steps:
- Customers who have a debit card can create the user ID and password via the Self User Creation module available on the Union Bank of India website. The process is speedy and straightforward for the application. These users can also generate the password without visiting the bank branch of the particular city also.
- In case customers do not have a debit card, they can also create their username and password via the ‘Self Creation User module’ by choosing the ‘without ATM card’ option, which the bank avails on the official portal.
- However, it will provide only View rights to such customers.
- Customers can also apply for a Transaction Password via the Forgot or Reset Password Page.
- Incorporate, customers can only avail of the internet banking facility by visiting the bank branch and submitting the application form.
Union Bank of India internet banking login
The east steps to log in to the net banking service of the Union Bank of India is as follows-
- Customers needs to visit the official portal of the bank.
- Select the option for net banking which will be present on the window.
- Click on the tab and now enter your unique ID and password of the net banking.
- The customer will be logged in now successfully.
What is the Procedure to Reset the Union Bank Net Banking Password?
- The stepwise procedure to reset the password is mentioned below:
- Initially, you will need to visit Union Bank of India (https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/).
- Next, you must click on ‘Retail User Login.’
- On the next page of the window, you must click on ‘Forgot or Reset Password,’ which can be found under the particular ‘Services’ section.
- On the page, the customer must choose from one of the two relevant available options. Customers can either rest the password with the help of a debit card or without one.
- Once the relevant option is selected, now click on ‘Continue.’
- On the next page of the window, the customer will need to enter your User ID, account number, any of your last five transactions, the type of transaction, and the answer.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab once the details have been entered.
- On completion of the above step, the customer will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- The customer must enter the OTP and click on ‘Continue.’
- On the next page of the window, the customer will change the Login Password.
- Must enter the password as per the instructions given on the page.
- Click on the ‘Continue’ tab for the next step.
- On the next page of the window, a success message will be displayed on the screen stating that ‘The password is changed successfully.
- Customer will log in to your net banking account using the new password and User ID.
Union Bank of India Net banking [ Video ]
If you have any issues regarding this article then please comment below our team will definitely solve your issue.